miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2019

CLOZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLP6QluMlrg Tom’s diner cloze

Tom’s diner cloze

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
I am in the morning at the diner on the corner I am waiting at the counter for the man to pour the coffee and he fills it only and before I even argue he is looking out the window at somebody coming in: "It is alway nice to see you" says the man the counter to the woman who has come in. She is shaking her and I look the other way as they are kissing their hellos and I'm pretending not to see them and instead I pour the milk I the paper. There's a story of an actor who had died he was drinking. It was no one I had heard of and I'm turning to the and looking for the funnies when I'm feeling someone watching me and so I raise my head, there's a woman on the looking inside. Does she see me? No, she does not really see me 'cause she sees her own . And I'm trying not to notice that she's hitching up her and while she's straightening her stockings, her hair has gotten wet. Oh, this rain it will continue through the morning as I'm listening to the bells of the , I am thinking of your .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario